Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nonfiction History

I don't read nonfiction very often, but when I do, it's usually National Geographic or something my dad gives me to read out of Newsweek or something like that. I can't remember what the articles my dad gave me were about except one, which was about eating vegetarian and how good it is for the environment. I've read a lot of articles from National Geographic! I actually really enjoy reading them. the last article I read was about Afghanistan and how it's fallen, but had it's rise after the Taliban lost control. It was really interesting because I read The Kite Runner over summer, which was about a boy from Afghanistan, so I was able to learn a little bit more about the country. The only other nonfiction I can think of that I've read would be things from class, like Anne Frank, or history articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment