Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog #5- Noncomformity

I don't believe in nonconformity. I know as a teenager, I strive to be different from most other teens, but I will never truly be completely different. When I go shopping, I try to pick clothes that I don't think anyone else will wear, and when I change my hair, I try to do something different from everyone else. All of my attempts to not "conform" are never enough though, everyone is just like someone else in one way or another. So many teens try so hard to be different, but in the end, we're all just like each other: crazy, silly, a little foolish, and very stupid teenagers. Conformity isn't necessarily a bad thing though. I try so hard to be different, but there are times when I just want to be like all the other girls in my school. Conformity is a crazy idea because even though everybody is alike, everyone is different as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment