Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog #9

In Tuesdays with Morrie Mitch Albom addresses the materialistic nature of our lives – and what Morrie has to teach him about how to live. What did you take away from reading Tuesdays with Morrie? Has it changed any outlook or previously held beliefs?



Reading Tuesdays With Morrie changed my whole perspective on life. While reading the book, I soaked in every one of Morrie's lessons, and couldn't stop reading. Morrie taught readers how to truly live and to love. After reading the story, I feel more acceptance towards death, instead of fear, as before. I feel as if Morrie was teaching me, not just Mitch. I definitely changed a few things about myself after reading the story; I will always try to feel each emotion fully, I will love as much as I can, and I will live every day as if  it were the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment